Tuesday, July 10, 2007

MEDIATATIONS - PEACEFUL WARRIOR

Well, after much anticipation, the day has finally arrived:




There are NO Ordinary Moments.


PEACEFUL WARRIOR, my absolutely favorite movie of 2007 is finally in my possession and ready to be viewed by all those favorite friends o' mine, new and old..., not that there are many old friends, yet, in Albuquerque!?! If you don't live here, watch it with me in spirit and talk/write to me about it later. I would love to get everyone's reactions.



If you do live in or near Albuquerque, please let me know if you're interested in seeing this great film with me, and when, ...evenings are perfect, after 5:30p, 'tho anytime on the weekends are best.., and btw, my 50th Birthday is the 16th, just a short time from this posting and I don't have a problem scheduling this movie as many times as possible with different viewings in honor of this momentous occasion, 'cause it's that good!! Yes, you can bring a friend or two, if they're into movies that move you from the inside, out.., or especially if they're not! This movie will change all that, for certain!!


Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Peace, Dear Friends.

Brother`EDEN

EdenDust StudioLabs

413 VASSAR DRIVE SE - Studio B

ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106

No comments: