Monday, July 16, 2007

EDEN is 50 !!!

Welcome.


On July 16th, 1957, I was born in Newton, Texas, delivered by a mid-wife, at home. I feel this is significant because the most precious thing to me, now, is to be at home, peacefully. I absolutely love it. So, welcome to just a snapshot of what my life is like, today, in Albuquerque, New Mexico.


This is my inspiration wall, but if the truth be told, the whole place inspires me. It's filled with images, messages and reflections of my past and future states of mind, vision and accomplishment. Just out of frame is a plaque that reads, "Dance as though no one is looking".., I do.., ALOT.


This image is called Happiness in my profile and I am certainly that in this new home! Divine Shelter!!


I spend the little time I have here (from a 40 hour work week) in serenity, reading listening to my favorite artists, watching DVD's (my distinct passion) and just relaxing, knowing that I'm blessed to be of Sound Mind and Heart at this stage of my journey. I'm loving becoming '50' for instinctly I know that my real impact is just beginning.


Revealing this is about as intimate as I can get!! But, this is what I wear (in many colors) when I'm working and it's probably the reason I need my own studio.., so I can truly be 'me' and thereby sing from the most comfortable of places. I've yet to be recorded this way.., but it's soon, I sense. For those wondering, I weigh a very healthy 173lbs at 6'2". Yes, this is what '50' looks like!! New cross tattoo and all!!


I'm here, in this spot, every evening there's a sunset. I thank GOD for my new life and the new opportunities being afforded me. I have asked only 'this request' for my birthday.., 'Divine Health, Wisdom and Knowledge' all the days of the rest of Life.' It's already begun.


Thanks for visiting with me on my special birthday. There's more photos and the larger versions of these in the album entitled 'EDEN @ 50", the detail is great, thanks to a stunning job done my new friend and photographer/filmographer, Colton R.Dean. Look closely in the background and some of you might just see yourselves!!



Peace, Dear Friends and Family.


`EDEN in Albuquerque


Photos: Colton R. Dean


Tattoo: Alejandro Pinto of Stay Gold

No comments: