Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A VERY PERSONAL MESSAGE



A Very Personal Message from `E D E N


I'm being asked about my Faith, alot, these days.

I want to be clear:
I believe in JESUS, I trust in GOD.

I operate in the Gifts of the Spirit and
I live my life very much in the vein of those first disciples that followed Jesus,
without question or doubt,
when they first received The Call to follow Him and become 'fishers of men'.

While it's true that I have been on a journey of discovery and for a moment I did study a lot of different teachings in my desire for a deeper understanding of GOD,
I found that even in the darkest corners of that search, that there really was truly only
ONE GOD,
known to others by the name of their understanding, but recognizable to me as the GOD of Moses, Abraham and David of my Christian upbringing.

I spend little time trying to 'convert' others to my truth, as I know that true conversion is in the heart, and that's GOD's domain, not mine.
BUT,
I am a living witness to the healing and forgving power of the Holy Spirit.

My journey, today, is to 'enlighten' and 'encourage' the faint-hearted.., and along the way, perhaps 'entertain' through my music and my written and spoken word, those broken in mind and spirit.


I'm just a simple man, doing all I can.

`E D E N
December, 2006

No comments: