Thursday, December 15, 2011

WE ARE ONE


BEattitude: "I've been thinking about Connection...
Especially with those we connect to In The Spirit.., which isn't necessarily a religious bond, but most certainly is a Spiritual one.
Too often we feel this connection with others, only to have it severed when we insist upon them having our exact doctrine, understanding or viewpoint. Where did the initial connection go? Was it a lie.., or did we simply not 'trust' what we felt over what we believed? If I only connect to others who mirror my exact attitude.., what have I accomplished?
I pray we all trust our connections, more.
I pray that we befriend those that need us as friends more than we accumulate contacts for social, business and religious standings.
I pray we trust the Spirit of Christ in us, more than we seek the reflection of Jesus in others. We're not as wise as we think we are if we think we can recognize Him anyway. Remember those that knew Him, never really KNEW Him and overlooked Him on more than a few occasions.
Are we sure we can really do better than those that walked with Him??
Today.., LISTEN to and TRUST the connections your Heart makes."

No comments: