Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 in 25


BE CERTAIN that there are more artists and songs that influenced me in 2005. But these artists stand out for very personal reasons. If I attempted to list all the 'songs' that influenced me, this list would be too long and much to much to bear. Besides, the songs are only an extension of the artist. I care about the creator of these tunes far more than their creations.

So, this is my
TOP 25 ARTISTS in 2005.

There are multiple songs from the artists that are listed in not so subliminal messages to them. I listed first the one song that influenced me most or introduced me to them, and sometimes, admittedly, it's not the best song that artist might be known for.., but the one that spoke to me most.

Some of the tunes I listed are on the artist's CD, not MySpace. To hear them, support the artist by purchasing their music.

Have a PEACEful New Year, folks. Support the music you love by sharing the gift of that support with the artist in word and deed. Trust me, 'they need to know they are being effective and that won't happen if you don't tell them'.

B@PEACE in 2006

BrotherDouglas of EdenDust

PS - Link through the subject title to see and hear the list.

No comments: