Monday, November 28, 2011

Let The SUN In


BEattitude: "Are you prone to Living Your Life Under a Cloud?
I can feel it in most, and I see it all too often in myself and especially in those who believe strongly in what they want.., and when the only path they've deduced in which it can be achieved is threatened, the cloud emerges.
But in any contest, especially those of comparison to an other's journey, there will be winners and losers. You only fail when you compete in someone else's arena. Those on their own individual paths compete with no one. Their sense of placement in the Universe is their own unique footprint.
If you're living beneath a cloud and it's because you think you've missed your chance at true happiness, success or fulfillment on any level, ask yourself simply, 
'By whose standard have I judged my progress'?"

No comments: