Tuesday, December 18, 2007

an`EDENview: MATT MORRIS

I didn't wake up this morning knowing I was going to write this.., I've sorta taken a hiatus from 'reviewing' artists and I only write when I'm really moved, of late. But, just now I was surfing around and landed on my 'friend', Matt Morris' page and caught this video that just underscores how incredibly gifted he is. To sit there, live, and sing with such confidence and tenderness is just a gift that very few really possess. Okay, there's...


Eoghan Colgan, Michael Logen, Craig Lyons, Jono McCleery, Keegan, and a few more that come to mind.., but today, I'm highlighting MATT MORRIS.


Please remember his name and look for his debut release on Timberlake's label, Tennman Records - Interscope Records, in '08.., yeah, that Timberlake.



Merry Christmas.



`EDEN



Matt Morris recording "Someone To Love You" at
Texas Tree Fort in Austin, Texas, 2007







`EDENintheDESERT


413 VASSAR DRIVE SE


STUDIO B


ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106



1 JOHN 3: 16-18


No comments: