Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SEARCHING


BEattitude: "I feel I've already spent a lifetime, reaching beyond myself for something MORE.
More fulfilling, exciting, meaningful... and I've sacrificed a lot along the way, to keep moving. Friendships, family, jobs.., nothing satisfied for very long in that pursuit of that certain moment in time and place that seemingly only existed in my imagination. Many have personally lost 'respect' for me, I'm sure, as I moved body and soul away from them and my sure thing.
But in the end, we die alone and 'tho this might seem harsh by most standards it's nonetheless the truth: Our journeys are personal and when we alter them to accommodate the fear (or love) of another, we only have ourselves to blame when we awake, unfulfilled.
I know now that what I sought wasn't 'beyond' that particular place and space I was in.., what I sought (and found) was IN ME, all along.
If you can discover that, now, where you are, you'll save yourself (and many others) a lot of unnecessary pain. This I know is true."

No comments: