Friday, September 30, 2005

NEW MONTH, OLD PRAYERS

A new month is upon us.., September was filled with excitement. How in the world will October ever top it??! Frankly, I could do with a little less drama in the weather.., a lot less scandal in politics and far more spiritually in religion. Oh yeah, and more Love and Forgiveness from my fellow brothers, especially when it's appropriate, which is, ALL THE TIME !!

If you're in need of a pick-me-up.., link over to my page at MySpace and check out some of the new artists I've discovered in my 'friends' section. (Above or to the right, in links)

So much talent, and so few places to really showcase it, properly. I've got to do something about that...,

Stay tuned...

QUOTE OF THE MONTH
"Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress,
no matter how slow." - Plato

No comments: